(Update 1/26/2020) Added Amp and Speaker cases. Added a cover for LCD panel's bottom part.
(Update 1/11/2020) Thickened walls slightly. This improves rigidness and also the modified back wall makes assembly easier.
This is a case for [Pimoroni Pirate Audio](https://shop.pimoroni.com/collections/pirate-audio) series.
- [Pirate Audio: Headphone Amp for Raspberry Pi](https://shop.pimoroni.com/products/pirate-audio-headphone-amp)
- [Pirate Audio: Line-out for Raspberry Pi](https://shop.pimoroni.com/products/pirate-audio-line-out)
- [Pirate Audio: 3W Stereo Amp for Raspberry Pi](https://shop.pimoroni.com/products/pirate-audio-3w-stereo-amp)
- [Pirate Audio: Speaker for Raspberry Pi](https://shop.pimoroni.com/products/pirate-audio-mini-speaker)
- Pirate2 --> For Headphone and Line out version - They are identical in terms of dimensions. Thank you [Chris_P_Duck](https://www.thingiverse.com/make:755747) for confirming!) - Pirate2 Amp --> For Amp version - Pirate2 Speaker --> For Speaker version
In addition to STL, IGES files are posted for easier remix. Enjoy!
No screw is needed usually. If you want to fix the lid, please use 4x M2.5 x16mm flat head screws. This is tested with [this screw kit](https://www.amazon.com/dp/B075QKZ8PY/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_dp_U_nemfEbARY7PZ)